Free Shipping for Online Orders. Terms and conditions apply.
These AC axial fans offer lower power consumption by utilizing a brushless motor. A wide voltage range can be used, single-phase 100-240V (50 / 60Hz) for the corresponding and the same performance characteristics are obtained regardless of the frequency used.
Large airflow, high static pressure and high-efficient AC input fans with frame sizes ranging from 5.51 in. (140 mm) up to 9.84 in. (250 mm). Models are also available with built-in alarm circuits.
The MRE Series long-life axial fans have an expected life of 100,000 hours and are available with a low speed alarm. All MRE Series axial fans include all components for easy installation.
These compact AC axial flow fans are available in mounting bases ranging from 3.15 in. to 4.69 in. (80 mm to 119 mm). These fans are equipped with excellent safety features, meeting UL, CSA and EN/IEC standards, electrical appliance and material control law and CE Markings (LVD).
These compact axial fans use high-performance brushless DC motors. They are optimal for cooling DC equipment. Built-in alarm types are also available that detect and signal fan rotation abnormalities or stoppages. These fans meet UL, CSA, EN/IEC standards and CE Markings (EMC).
- MDS Series 1.65 in. (42mm) DC Axial Fans (20)
- MDS Series 2.05 in. (52mm) DC Axial Fans (24)
- MDS/MD Series 2.36 in. / 2.44 in. (60mm / 62mm) DC Axial Fans (22)
- MDS/MD Series 3.15 in. (80mm) DC Axial Fans (24)
- MDS/MD Series 3.62 in. (92mm) DC Axial Fans (26)
- MDS/MD Series 4.69 in. / 4.72 in. (119mm / 120mm) DC Axial Fans (22)
- MDS Series 5.51 in. (140mm) DC Axial Fans (16)
- MDS Series 6.77 in. (172mm) DC Axial Fans (8)
The MDE Series long life axial fans have a 100,000-hour life expectancy lowering maintenance costs and reducing downtime. They feature built-in alarms that detect and signal fan rotation abnormalities or stoppages. These fans meet UL standards and CE Markings (EMC).
The MDA Series axial fans feature a built-in alarm circuit that the host controller can recognize if the fan speed drops. This is important for noticing quick drops in the cooling capacity of the fan caused by a service life of the fan or by the ingress of a foreign objects.
- MDA Series 2.44 in. (62 mm) DC Axial Fans with Low Speed Alarm (8)
- MDA Series 3.15 in. (80 mm) DC Axial Fans with Low Speed Alarm (8)
- MDA Series 3.62 in. (92 mm) DC Axial Fans with Low Speed Alarm (8)
- MDA Series 4.69 in. / 4.72 in. (119 mm / 120 mm) DC Axial Fans with Low Speed Alarm (10)
- MDA Series 5.51 in. (140 mm) DC Axial Fans with Low Speed Alarm (8)
- MDA Series 6.77 in. (172 mm) DC Axial Fans with Low Speed Alarm (8)
These DC axial fans conform to the IP68 rating under the IEC Standards and can be used in locations that are splashed with water. It comes with a stop sensor that outputs a signal when the fan stops.
The MDV Series DC axial fans easily allow for changes in fan speed. They employ a PWM control method by which speed is changed with a PWM control circuit (not supplied).
An Enclosure Fan is a combination package consisting of an axial fan and peripheral equipment (cover, filter media, fram and finger guard). It is suitable for cooling a control box or other enclosure.
Oriental Motor offers three types of Enclosure Fans: