Free Shipping for Online Orders. Terms and conditions apply.
The Rack and Pinion System L Series- AZ Series Equipped is a linear actuator in which a rack and pinion mechanism with a motor have been combined. The motor is equipped with the AZ Series that utilizes a battery-free absolute sensor, which allows for high positioning accuracy and high load transportation.
- Horizontal or Vertical movement
- High-Speed or High-Transportable-Mass Type
- Electromagnetic Brake options
The Rack and Pinion System L Series- DSC Series Equipped is a linear actuator in which a rack and pinion mechanism with a motor have been combined. The on-board AC speed control motor allows for reasonable speed control.
- Vertical movement
- 3 Rack Speeds available: 10, 20 or 45 mm/s
- Electromagnetic Brake included
The EH Series is a electric gripper based on a rack-and-pinion mechanism equipped with an AZ Series motor. Its delicate grip, like that of a human hand, assists in automation and labor-saving.
- DC Input
- Requires AZ Series DC Input Driver